My front-end and back-end development journey started in 2014 while i was studying for bachelor in Computer Science.
Lastly, with all the fun i'm involved in, in the meantime as an entrepreneur running DevCRUD my only e-Commerce since 2017.
Bachelor — Computer Science
Udemy / Solo Learning
Full-Stack dev - Versa Creative
- Determining the structure and design of web pages. ensuring user experience determines design choices.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience. Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Building reusable code for future use, ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones and mobile devices.
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability, utilizing markup for better SEO and google ranking.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Participating in continuing training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
Freelancer / Entrepreneur
- Adapted modern CSS and SASS for fasten development, better scalability and automating development tasks.
- Designing web logic layer using PHP and MVC approach. Laravel is preferred MVC framework used for many websites.
- Developed a bare-bone WordPress theme (BackBone) as a stater theme for any CMS projects.
- Developed e-Commerce websites using WooCommerce on WordPress and Shopify, where using PayPal and Stripe gateways for payment.
- Managing multiple Linux OS hosing many websites and using Apache and NGNIX for as web servers.
- As an entrepreneur running a small market place for open-source and paid front-end responsive themes and templates for websites.